Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ATCs International February Theme Rainbows and Blue

The small picture in the top left corner is of ruby slippers, hard to tell with the glitter

This is my blue themed ATC.  I used a small HERO ARTS stamp that I have had for years and never had the right project for it until now (that is my story and I'm sticking to it!!)
I have been thinking about these themes all month and today it was time to finish them up to send to my trading partner.  This group is a great group with lots of posting and interesting topics.  It makes it easy to keep up and participate as you only have to make one ATC per month.  There usually is an optional additional ATC as well.  These really don't do the finished product justice....but I need to send them off....no time to wait for natural sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment