Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nostalgic Card

I like vintage, nostalgic, retro, grunge, steampunk etc......(whatever you want to call it). I bought a bunch of paper bags last year and they were staring at me from the shelf.  I was still on a flower kick so I made this flower card from inspiration from that same card magazine.  By the way....I got a whole years worth of magazines for $27.00 including shipping on EBay. They usually run $14.95 each.  The inspiration card was made by:  Audry Pettit.  audreypettit.wordpress.com

I stamped the first layer ith the screen background stamp from SU. The flower is paper bags sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist: Sunflowe sparkle. The sentiment is from SU Pettite Pairs.

These embellishments are from Tim Holtz.  I scuffed them up alittle and pounded on the brad with the texture hammer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love that look of kraft and love, love, love vintage, retro, shabby chic, too. :)

    ReplyDelete