Saturday, February 25, 2012

Folded Flower Cards

I found this technique in the "CARDS" magazine July 2011.  This is a fun way to use up scraps. I challenged myself to make a card with each flower I made. This was hard for me as I just grabbed some paper out of he scrap heap.  Some of the scraps were not colors I necessarily enjoy working with however that was the task at hand.  See what you think. I added my own tweek in the final folding.

Here is the group of cards all together. Quite a diverse color pallet.

The punch is a Martha Steward punch, I tend to use this one often. The sentiment is a new SU Sale-a-bration set. I got this group of elegant brads at Hobby Lobby.


This a an old piece of wrapping paper (I think). I never use stickers(don't know why I have a bazillion)  but with the embossed background I couldn't stamp on in and another tag etc. looked too crowded.


This paper is really really old SU paper. I am not too fond of it but I think it works with this card.

I love this Penguin Pants Birthday set "Make a Wish"

No comments:

Post a Comment