Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Cards

These are for my recycled calendar swap.  I did a packing tape transfer of the flower photos in the calendar then put them over a sheet of music paper.  Roni on Ink Stains was doing this with her Arch tutorial and I thought....I haven't done that in a while.  She used a spray bottle but I just soak mine in a sink.  The heavier paper calendars did not work.  They did not become transparent.  I originally put them on a black card but then I thought it my not be "spring-like" enough so I switched to the green.

This is on the black background.   All the backgrounds turned out so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment