Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Stampin Up Workshop Today

I am not sure what SU set the saying is from. 

I think this set is in the mini catalog that end in April. 
Boy....My friend Sunny has been a busy bee.  Working..vacations...relative visits and she still finds time to make cool card layouts for workshops.  I was a fun day and I got to talk with some of the local women in my 2000 stampers Internet group.  I changed up the cards abit.  On the chocolate one I changed the direction of the card and added some glitter (my nickname should be sparkle girl).  On the second card I added some bling, an extra bit of ribbon I had left over (waste not want not) and a scallop behind the saying.  Love the pink ribbon technique of pulling a string at the end to scrunch the ribbon up...very easy and it really adds to the vintage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment