Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101

I was so excited to find this on-line class given by Tim Holtz.  There are 11 classes all about different techniques. It includes a PDF every day if you are like me and need a printed instruction. All for $35.00. I think that is a great deal. My goal was to use my HUGE stash of Tim Holtz/Ranger products and not buy anything new (we will see). In the first classes Tim used a foam pad with the applicator handle and all I had was felt for the alcohol inks....well I came up with an idea (didn't buy a thing) !!

I remembered I had a big sheet of foam from Ranger. I cut a piece the sized of the applicator.

Then I put velcro on the foam backing with pink tape

and VIOLA...I could now experiment with the new techniques in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment