Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Halloween Card of 2011

Well it is officially fall in Spokane now. So I got in the mood for halloween.  I bought a new Martha Stewart punch yesterday for 1/2 off so I had to try it. This card measures 5 1/2 X 6. The purple and copper paper in the middle is one of the modified polished stone papers I was fiddling around with the other day.  I like how the spider seems to be hidden in web on the copper area. There is sparkling glitter between the orange web. I ran this part through the Xyron and there was adhesive showing so I sprinkled glitter there.  Quite a fun accident. The bottom of the card is washi tape I got on Ebay.  I had been hearing about it so I wanted to try some. 

Penguin Pants spider, the sentiment is unmounted so ?? as to who to give credit to.  I use this stamp every year.

1 comment: