Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yarn Wreaths

My oldest daughter showed me some similar wreaths that are popular on Etsy. It took me quite a while to find the right size styrofoam wreath base.  I looked at every JoAnns and Michaels for several weeks until I finally found them. I guess "wreath making" is popular!  My daughter Mallory made the first wreath.  She is quite the Halloween fan.  She makes all sorts of different wreaths with flowers etc.  The second one is mine.  I think it needs something else but I had to finally put it aside today to ponder exactly what else I wanted to add.

Two different yarns are used on this with rolled flowers and of course alittle bling. I bought the cabachon on line.


Love this knobby yarn.

This is a spellbinders rose die.  I used white felt and colored it with ink.

1 comment: